Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bracelets- but will it fit?

I have heard from a number of women that buying bracelets online can be a real pain in the well rounded tushy. If your wrist is under 8 inches around, then any bracelet that says it is 8 inches long should fit right?

Well, in a word, No.

I am linking to a post that has information on why not all bracelets fit, and how to find out if the one you are looking at is a reasonable option for you.

Ask not "How long is the bracelet?", ask instead "What is the inner circumference of the bracelet?".

I present to you

"The Mystery of Bracelet Sizing" Courtesy of D L Pom LLC Handcrafted Expressions.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

the link is no good :(

happyduck1979 said...

ooops, will try to find it again!

Margaret said...

Thanks for this post, it is really helpful. I'm in the process of adding a note to my bracelet listings to let them know that they can be custom made in any size, and I really think that's important and often overlooked.